Wednesday, March 5, 2008

About Blogging

I always wonder, what is there to blog about ? Everyday mundane things happening around us ? Why do some people have so much to talk about, even to the extend of what they eat... is it just to fill up the page ?



Anyway, yesterday morning, in maple, a guild member chatted with me and he started asking me why was I playing in the morning and my age. This time, I decided to tell him some truth (which sometimes I don't). Of course I did not reveal my age. This was when he started telling me that his parents were separated. If I remembered correctly, he said he is 17+ and his father careless about him. I shall not divulge too much details about him, but he was very positive despite of his situation. He told me that he still has an uncle who loves them and is taking care of them (him and his brother). He said that he will repay his uncle someday. It was touching. He also told me about his girl friend and how teenagers at certain age will behave, as I told him I have teenage sons. Funny thing is that, he even left me his handphone number, just in case I need to consult him !!

In this virtual world, I am not sure who I chatted with is really what he made out to be. Its ok, I choose to believe him. Nothing to lose. I have came across several maplers, also in this predicament. Its quite sad !!

I am sure my sons knew how fortunate they are!! CHEERS!

No comments: