Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My First Post

This is my very first post in my very first blog. Will be a big surprise to my family. Hahaha. Wait till they find out. Whatever it is, I have to remember that whatever I say in the blog, whole world will know sooner or later, even many years later... so will have to be very careful !?

I love the color scheme of this template. So soothing. Yet not too pastel. I shall keep my blog look simple.

Anyway, my first main purpose of this blog is to post pictures of the little crystal angels handphone straps that I have just learnt how to make. They are so pretty that I can't resist showing them off. Hahaha..but first, I must learn how to post pictures in the blogs....

Secondly, I also hope that this will encourage my 2 boys to continue with their own blogs. Boys, don't seem to like to blog as much as girls and love keeping to themselves about how they feel. Maybe not all.