Sunday, March 9, 2008

Swarovski Crystal Angel Handphone Charm/Strap

Updated 13th November 2008
Hi, there! Thanks so much for all your support so far.
Currently, I have limited stock due to Swarovski ceasing the production of an important part of the angel :(....
Do email me your orders and I will get in touch with you.


Double click on the image for a clearer and larger image



I hand-made these crystal angels handphone strap using genuine Swarovski Crystals with Aurore Boreale coating. Can be used as handphone strap, handbag accessory or hang in the CAR! It is very pretty and sparkling under the light. Ideal as a birthday, mother's day, teacher's day, farewell, welcome gifts and gifts for all occasions.





I am selling at S$12.00 per piece. A Beautiful Gift Box (as shown in picture with Pink and Purple box below, box also comes in pastel blue and maroon (dark red) updated as of 21st May 2008) and handphone strap will be provided FREE. Box may vary from time to time depending on the stock.



Height of angel about 2.2cm, Width about 1.9cm.
Colours Currently Available - Pink, Lavendar (purple), Blue and Green


26th April 2008

Terms
1) Payment via POSB savings ATM transfer or internet banking.
2) No exchanges/refunds. All sales are final.
3) Add S$2.24 for Registered Mail. This is recommended as seller is not responsible for lost/damaged mail. Postage within Singapore only.
4) Allow for 5 working days lead time after payment.
5) I am an honest seller and believe you are sincere too.


For ordering -
1) Please specify via email, the quantity for each colour you want and your name/home address where the item should be delivered to.
2) I will provide you with the POSB/DBS account number for fund transfer.
3) Please inform me after your fund transfer.
4) Once I receive payment, I will arrange for the item to be mailed by registered post within 2 working days. I will then provide you with the Registered Article number via email so that you can track/trace via www.singpost.com/ra.
5) The item should reach you about 2-3 working days after posting. So appreciate if you could allow for a total 5 working days lead time after payment.

Thank you for your interest !!

Please email me at garfieldpal@yahoo.com for further queries or order. THANK YOU !!


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

5 comments:

tentoumushi said...

hello! where can i vote? i like the blue angel best! my friend says the price is very reasonable...- michelle

GarfieldPal said...

Hi, Michelle. Thanks for the comments! Just my hobby. I don't know how to have the vote thing. Nvm. Will see how to pass you the angel. :) :)

tentoumushi said...

haha hey. dun need lah.. ga ga ask me to vote so i vote lor...i think i'll be going on an student exchange programme to japan in september.. if all goes well..i'll be there for a yr in a city near osaka. COME and vist kkkk??? hahaha..

GarfieldPal said...

Give me a chance to showoff lah..
So far we have no plans to go Japan yet, will let u know if we do, k?

Anonymous said...

Nice gift idea. Best gifts ideas