Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Offering Tuition service for Pri/Sec (EMath, AMath, Science, Physics, Chem, Bio)/Poly (DEEE)

Hi all!

I have just completed my studies in Singapore Polytechnic (SP) Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (DEEE). I would like to provide private home tuition services to school students who need help in their work.

For primary school students, I will be providing tuition service in math and science subjects. Can teach both together.

For secondary school students, I will be providing tuition service for secondary 1 and 2 math and science, secondary 3 to 5 elementary math, additional math, pure physics, pure chemistry, pure biology.

For poly students, as I have recently completed the course, I will be able to teach all modules in DEEE or students taking DCEP in year 1. This includes engineering math, principles of electrical and electronic engineering, digital electronics, mechanics, autocad, introduction to engineering, etc.

I have experience in private home tuition previously, distinctions in all math and science subjects in O levels and over 20 distinctions modules (top 5%) in my course of study in poly. I have a near perfect GPA of 3.975, with a diploma with merit.

As an SP scholar, I have been teaching my peers whom need help in various modules and subjects in school and believe I am capable of doing so.

As I am not a MOE teacher or graduate scholar, I am willing to go as low as $20/hour, minimum 2 hours per session. Payment will be made in cash immediately after each session. Location would be at your house, or a convenient spot near my place, Paya Lebar.

Contact me through email at garfieldpal@yahoo.com or LINE garfieldpal. Feel free to enquire if you have any doubts.

No comments: